Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Get to Know me Link Up

Once again I am linking up with The Tatooed Teacher for a Sunday Get To Know Me Link Up.

I rarely will wear jeans.  Even on dress down days.
I love earrings, especially seasonal or colorful ones.
I don't have a clue what JZ's or Conan's even are!!!
Definitely gold, possibly gold and silver mix.
Country for sure - large crowds creep me out.
Online - convenience reasons really....when you live in a place that is quite rural and the nearest Walmart is a 45 minute drive away AND winter driving is 10 months of the year, well, you get it.
Showers.  Baths take too long for me.
I am an open book.  I probably drive people nuts by telling them more than they want to know!
I am a homebody all the way.  I HATE to travel.  I mean HATE.  My favorite vacation = stay-cation!
Dinner - I have a bad habit of skipping breakfast.  (oops)
Coffee - If this counts as breakfast, ignore the previous bullet.  I LOVE coffee.  A dash of cream, no sugar please!
Early bird - I think it may be physically impossible for me to do what others consider sleeping in.  Sleeping in for me means getting up at 6 am.
Done up - nothing extreme, but a little eye makeup and lipstick is a must.
Thunder over lightening, but really, I don't like either.
Flats.  Period.
Car.  Did I mention I hate to travel?
Girls. - I don't really get what this choice is asking of me, so I just chose one.
Central Air.  Love my AC!







No comments:

Post a Comment