Sunday, August 2, 2015

Linky Party!!! Bulletin Boards!!!

This Link Up stuff is new to me, so please have mercy!

I may have linked up the wrong dates or something.....I am working on it! 

Phew!  Ran to my room, and have some bulletin boards to share.
First up is my Math Wall:  Hover over the picture, than over any of the black dots in the image below to learn more!


Frame for picture taking of each child on day 1!

Letter Linking chart and letter focus wall.

Word wall - I love purple!
This year I am going to re-vamp how I do jobs....from 5 to 1!  I will have 1 student of the day which will rotate all year long.  I am looking forward to easier job management with this one!  No more asking and checking to answer question like: "Who is the lights person today?"


I am also going to utilize the 'new-to-me' idea of Brag Tags.  BUT....I want a different name (I am not especially fond of using the word brag.)  Suggestions welcome!!!




3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love that all of your board are child focused and can be interactive. Thank you for sharing!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hover spots on your graphic, you should do a tutorial on how to do that!! Great post! :)

    -Jessica
    The Whimsical Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the thinglink you did on your first picture!! What a great idea :-)

    Bonnie
    The Cutesy Teacher

    ReplyDelete